4-channel 100V bridgeable digital power amplifier, 4 x 120W
REVAMP4120T is a professional 4-channel digital power amplifier with 4 x 120 watts output power @ 100 volt (or @ 4 ohms), but the unit is also bridgeable to 2 x 240 watts @ 100 volt (or @ 4 ohms). The unit incorporates a high efficient SMPS power supply, outputs with efficient Class D output topology and output transformers.
REVAMP4120T is the ideal amplifier for applications with 4 zones in mono, 2 zones in stereo or even bridged dual mono or bridged stereo systems. This amplifier contains an intelligent variable speed cooling fan that only will be activated in case of emergency.
In order to match each input to its respective source the input sensitivity can be adapted to your needs. The input stage also features a build-in 250 Hz HP-filter to optimise the system for use on horn speakers whenever you would need this. Each pair of outputs can be bridged to give you 2 x 240 watts of output power!
The very intuitive front display shows what is going on with one blink of an eye. The output power is constantly under control thanks to our own made limiter that prevents annoying pumping limiter sound but yet keeps the system fully under control and you still have that dynamic sound.
Ease of use, high-tech, reliability and a wide versatility has never been as cleverly combined as in this REVAMP4120T amplifier.
- dynamic output power 4 ohms : 4 x 120 watts
- RMS output power 4 ohms : 4 x 120 watts
- dynamic output power 8 ohms : 4 x 60 watts
- RMS output power 8 ohms : 4 x 60 watts
- dynamic output power bridged 8 ohms : 2 x 240 watts
- output power RMS bridged 8 ohms : 2 x 240 watts
- output power RMS 100 volts : 4 x 120 watts
- output power RMS bridged 100 volts : 2 x 240 watts
- minimum impedance load per channel : 4 ohms
- minimum impedance load bridged per channel : 8 ohms
- power consumption (max) : 525 watts
- 19" (483 mm wide) rack mounting : yes
- height- rack units (1U=44 mm) 2 U depth (build in) 330 mm
depth (incl front) 338 mm
- power supply : 115 - 230 VAC
- power supply technology : switching mode power supply